Exam Grade Powder-Free Nitrile Safe Health Gloves, Case of 1000
About this item
- MADE FROM NITRILE. These gloves do not contain any latex or powder, which are common allergens. Nitrile gloves are also stronger and more durable than vinyl or latex options. Their approximate weight is 3.5 grams with an average of 2.9 mil thickness.
- DISPOSABLE: These gloves are intended to be used once and then thrown away. Changing into a fresh pair of gloves between each task is necessary for keeping an environment and people as clean as possible. Gloves may need to be changed more often than between each task.
- GREAT FOR hospitals, doctors’ offices, nursing homes, or dental offices. These gloves are exam grade, and can be used for some tasks where general purpose gloves are not sufficient.
- AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: These gloves are designed to fit either hand. This makes it easy and fast to select a pair from the box without needing to check for fit.
- AVAILABLE SIZING: These gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large. This wide range of sizing helps to accommodate many individuals of varying sizes. Each size is sold separately.